VITERBO UNIVERSITY GRADUATE CREDIT OPTION - 1 credit for $220 (tuition and fees)
You MUST attend BOTH DAYS (Monday & Tuesday) to earn graduate credit. Questions about the credit: Mary O'Brien, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL YOUR PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO VITERBO.
Bring your completed Viterbo Course Registration Form (see below) along with your payment to the conference. Please make your checks payable to Viterbo University.
You also may choose to register at the conference. A Viterbo Course folder containing: 1) the Syllabus and 2) Course Registration form will be provided for your convenience at the conference. The 4 required articles below are available ONLY on the website.
COURSE ASSIGNMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS: (also on syllabus)
1. Attend all conference sessions on February 13-14, 2017.
2. Complete an electronic conference evaluation after the conference.
3. Write an application summary paragraph for each session at the conference.
4. Read FOUR articles and summarize how the information applies to daily work assignments (articles will be provided below).
5. Due date for items 3-4 is March 13, 2017.
This conference is NOT part of the ASHA CE Registry. It is your responsibility to complete the compliance forms and submit it to AHSA (FAQ here). ASHA record keeping form.
The Ethics Training DOES count for your state license (DRL). For DPI, you need to have 6 credits in 5 years or a PDP, - hours alone do not count.